INOVA is a professional service company that specializes in providing management services for associations. We employ strategic management techniques that create greater value for the association by improving performance and optimizing the assets for long-term sustainability. We work closely with the leadership to minimize expenses while offering a wide array of top-quality services that are tailored to your specific needs. Our organization combines advanced technology, industry best practices and innovation to give small and mid-sized associations world-class business operations.
INOVA can act as your headquarters or business office, providing a permanent address, administrative support, technology and equipment needed to operate efficiently, and a dedicated phone line. We will oversee written and electronic correspondences, coordinate mailings, maintain and update the association’s website and social media channels, store all historical documents offsite in a climate controlled facility, store all electronic documents and files on and offsite; ultimately creating a stable home that your members will recognize.
INOVA also provides an innovative approach to reducing costs by providing associations with an opportunity to outsource some of the functions of the most complex requirements of running an organization. Outsourcing certain functions is a good way to keep quality up and costs down. Our professional staff will support your organization in a true partnership, which will allow your staff to focus on other priorities without compromising quality for service.
- Analyze current membership base
- Analyze prior growth and renewal percentages
- Conduct member needs survey
- Scan the external environment for industry changes to strategically guide the association
- Develop short and long-term strategy for growth and retention
- Review current data maintenance system
- Conduct member data verification survey and update database
- Provide secure server and backup of data files